Silver Oaks makes its literary mark!
From the New York Times, to our own local newspaper, the American Writers Museum in Chicago is getting a lot of positive press! And Silver Oaks is excited and honored to be a part of it. Earlier this year, we partnered with Amaze Design out of Boston to create several fun and educational interactive programs for the new museum which opened in May. Everyone is saying it’s a Windy City must-see. We agree (but we’re biased)!
- The New York Times: An Everyman Museum to Celebrate American Writers
- The Kankakee Daily Journal: “Read, learn, write at the new museum on Michigan Ave.”
- WBBM CBS Chicago: “New American Writers Museum Set To Open In May”
- Curbed Chicago: “Chicago’s American Writers Museum to open this spring”
- TimeOut Chicago: “American Writers Museum will open in the Loop in May”
- Urban Matters: “A First Look at the American Writers Museum”