August 21, 2018
75 million people in the U.S. watch online videos every day. How do you get YOUR message in front of them?
Silver Oaks’ team of videographers have the tools, technology and experience to tell your unique story. We know video works. Here’s why:
Consumers love video.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when watching a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service.
Marketing, Marketing, Marketing.
- 97% of marketing departments say video has helped increase user understanding of their products or services.
- 76% say it helped them increase sales.
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
Employers ALSO love video because…
- 95% of businesses confirm that video helps train their employees better and faster.
- 86% of virtual classroom participants rated the experience as “just as engaging” or “more engaging than” traditional classroom training.
- 92% of educators think video increases student satisfaction with their learning experience.
- Videos are great for establishing a vision for the company, teaching new strategies, communicating culture, and enabling employees to share, comment, and engage on another level.
So now that you know why – here’s HOW:
Use compelling video:
- As a MARKETING tool
- Social media
- TV commercials
- For EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
- On-the-job training for new employees
- Continuing education for current employees
- Safety training for employees or visitors
- For better INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Progress reports
- Motivational messages
- Company updates
How do you get started?
Silver Oaks has the following capabilities to support your marketing, educational, or internal communications video needs:
- 6K Immersive Videos
- On-location & In-studio Shoots
- Sales & Marketing Videos
- Safety & Training Videos
- Theater Presentations
- Historical Videos
- 360 Video
- Product Demonstrations
Video is important. Take advantage of the opportunity.
- Video Marketing Statistics 2018 (Wyzowl)
- 4 Internal Communication Trends to Watch in 2018 (Touchcast)
- The State of Video in Education in 2018 (Kaltura)
- Virtual Vs. Classroom Training (Training Magazine)
- 50 Facts Someone At Your Company Should Know About Video (Panopto)
- Video Content is King: The Importance of Video Marketing (IMPACT)
- 8 Powerful Reasons You Need to Use Video Marketing (DreamGROW)
- Why Video is Exploding on Social Media in 2018 – and How You Can Take Advantage (Business 2 Community)
- Why Video Is So Effective (Replay Science)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Video Should Take a Leading Role in Your Content Marketing Plan (Vidyard)
- Here’s why video is the future of content marketing (The Next Web)
- State of Video Marketing (Hubspot)