Silver Oaks is a leading creative production studio offering services in graphic design, video, audio, interactive media, writing, and photography. As a fully-integrated, full-service studio under one roof, Silver Oaks is able to provide marketing teams the production capabilities to fulfill their marketing needs.
What makes Silver Oaks different? Hands down, the answer is the people. We really like working together. We’re all about collaborating. New projects excite us. Each one of us brings a level of experience and knowledge to the table. We put our heads together and combine our skills to create something great for our clients.
We’re looking for a New Business Developer who’s interested and motivated to work with new corporate leads. If you’re ready for a challenging and exciting career in a constantly evolving marketing world, contact us!
New Business Developer
- Perform outside sales in your territory.
- Generate qualified corporate leads and establish new accounts; possess strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Service existing accounts by maintaining client relationships and managing client budgets and schedules.
- Work under tight deadlines.
- Work independently; be a self-starter.
- Analyze client input; use industry knowledge and research to develop marketing strategies.
- Work effectively with internal team members, providing them with input and support data to ensure that projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Self-driven and ambitious to find new clients, analyze their needs and provide solutions that Silver Oaks can create for their business.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience serving as a day-to-day agency representative to clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as being technically adept.
- Marketing and client research skills.
- 2-4 years of agency or client-side marketing experience.
- B2C and B2B experience.
- Experience with multiple marketing platforms including traditional media, digital and social media.
- Desire to enhance knowledge and skills by researching industry news and attending association events and seminars.
Silver Oaks is looking for New Business Developers in the following regions:
- Chicago-land area
- Western Illinois/Eastern Iowa
- Central Iowa
Wanna work here? Cool. We’d like to see what you’ve got! Just send your résumé in pdf format to: email@example.com.
Or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Silver Oaks Communications
P.O. Box 1224
Moline, IL 61266