Silver Oaks is a leading creative production studio offering services in interactive media, graphic design, video, audio, writing, and photography. As a fully-integrated, full-service studio under one roof, Silver Oaks is able to provide marketing teams the production capabilities to fulfill their marketing needs.
What makes Silver Oaks different? Hands down, the answer is the people. We really like working together. We’re all about collaborating. New projects excite us. Each one of us brings a level of experience and knowledge to the table. We put our heads together and combine our skills to create something great for our clients.
Here’s who we’re currently looking for:
Please send all resumés and cover letters to email@example.com.
We are looking for a programmer that is interested in developing programs and apps that are educational and entertaining for museums, trade shows and other venues. Candidates should be self motivated and have a strong desire for learning and creativity. If you like to program and you like to be creative, we want to talk to you!
- Programming and assembling interactives, kiosks, augmented reality, etc.
- Working with existing 3D models in Unity
- Working under tight deadlines
- Working independently; a self-starter
- Analyzing client input; using industry knowledge and research to develop new project ideas
- Working effectively with internal team members, providing them with input and support data to ensure that projects are executed on time and within budget
- Unity 3D experience (or similar)
- Adobe Animate experience (or similar)
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Familiarity with at least one industry standard 3D modeling application (ex: Maya, Lightwave, Blender, etc.)
- Portfolio of your work
- Experience working in Maya and Blender
- Experience/internships working on client projects
Don’t see what you’re looking for, but still want to work here?
Cool. We’d like to see what you’ve got! Just send your résumé in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
Silver Oaks Communications
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1224
Moline, IL 61266